Thursday, June 11, 2009

Women who can afford personal trainers

I'm at my Physical Therapy appointment i'm in the tiny room next to the gym where trainers work out clients. A LA wife comes in with another client as I'm curling my hair as i normally do (its nothing fancy i swear). I've seen her numerous times, she's got a good bod (i SO wish i had the money for a personal trainer) and as she's walking out she says, "You do a really good job with your curling iron". I say, "Thanks!" She then says, "I need to teach my housekeeper to do that for me." Moment of silence as that processes. I say, "Yeah its really not that hard I learned it when i was fourteen from my sister. Its not something you really forget."

Her poor housekeeper. Having to take breaks from lysoling the countertops to do this woman's hair...ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment