Pick up trucks that look fine except for the decal of a fierce chicken painted into the trucks rear. The artist attempted to make him look scary...but he was a chicken. To be exact, he was a chicklet.
I like things simple. Never afraid to be ditsy but am insulted if you jokingly say i'm dumb. I fall down stairs a lot, am very klutzy but think its hysterical, i don't put up with those who don't know there is something called common courtesy, every day I want to make at least 5 people truely smile, it doesn't matter if someone is "annoying" if they are a good person they should be treated with the utmost respect, understands that men aren't perfect but we women are just as bad, sometimes things don't work out and that's perfectly ok, but i won't settle for being anything less than sublimely happy. Life is too short for a person not to say everyday if i were to die this instant i would be happy with how i lived my life. We all have choices about how to live our lives, and every day must be a constant battle as to whether or not we made the right choice, and if we make the wrong one, how we make it up to people. I moved to LA and bought the big sunglasses and seven jeans but am still the same pa homegrown girl i've always been just a little confused about the different degrees of good and bad. I'm low maintenance, happy, and will find someone who is the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment